This holiday has already been a gift! Jeremy and I are so thankful for all our clients and everyone who has supported us the past 5 months in revamping our photo business. We are grateful for all of you this Holiday season and we can't wait for 2023!
For those of you who took part in the minis thank you! For those of you who didn't get a chance to or might not know what a photo mini is, I thought it would be nice to break it down a bit and explain why they're a great experience.
What is a Photo Mini Session?
- Shorter duration photo session, typically 15-30 minutes.
- Themed creative set such as a Holiday theme (showcased in this blog), spring, Valentine's Day, etc.
- As photographers we set a day that we will do the minis; we send out an online sign up to book your time slot, super easy! This typically comes out a month or two before the session.
- Great for families and kiddos, but also couples, pets..it all depends on the theme.
- Being a designer I like to design the set myself. A lot of planning goes into the set design so it will be unique, on theme, on trend and unlike any other set you will see out there.
- Typically it's a studio setup with lights, but sometimes it might be outside with natural light - depends on the time of year. This Holiday one was an indoor studio setup with a backdrop and studio lights.
- I think about what will work best for the photos and what will be a good setup for the clientele. For Holidays we have a lot of families so we needed something that would work for 4+ people
- We run our sessions from our house, and I love it! It gives us the flexibility we need to take care of our kids while still working with clients. It's cozy and welcoming. We're right in the heart of Blue Ash so no need to mess with downtown parking, lugging the kids around town, driving far. We are super convenient; just park and walk into our home.
HOPE TO SEE YOU AT OUR NEXT PHOTO MINIS!!!
Be on the lookout for our next mini session! I've been thinking maybe Valentine's Day(great gift idea for that special someone)!
Follow us on FB or Insta for announcements.
My next scheduled mini is a fundraiser PAWS FOR A CAUSE February 11, 2023!
If you want a photo of your dog I am partnering with a family in our neighborhood for an American Heart Association fundraiser - all my time and expertise is being donated as well as the proceeds.